If you haven't tried this new feature yet, since it was introduced yesterday, let me tell you how it works.
- First, you go to the posting box, as if you would post a new status.
- Then, you see a clock that appears on the bottom left of the box.
- When you click that clock, you set year, month, day, hour that you want to post the status.
- After that, you click "Schedule". *The time you are scheduling is in your time zone
- Facebook notifies you that your post has been scheduled.
- You can see your scheduled posts if you go to "Manage" -> "Use Activity Log"
- In Activity Log you can see the scheduled posts and change the scheduled time if you want.
That's all for now.
Hope it was helpful! :)